Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. In GE/NXT Cloud the Grant History is sorted newer to older, but Proposal History is sorted older to newer, and you can't sort by columns. Please make this consistent (newer to older) and allow users to sort columns.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to upload a document (such as a 501(c)3 letter) to a constituent's record. Right now, I believe we have to wait until a proposal or grant is created.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. For organizations that have different legal names and DBA names, it would be helpful to have a place for an alias that would allow someone to find the record either by it's legal name or it's DBA name.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. For grants that are generated from proposal, I would like to have the proposal title in the Check Designation Configuration.

We often have multiple grants for a single organization. Having Proposal Title in the Check Designation would be very helpful. We currently have to run agreement merges from the proposal because the Title is not available on the Grant record.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The dashboard (including pie chart and bar graph) is irrelevant to the work I need to do in the Grants page. Yet there it is taking up the entire screen, so that every single time I access the page, I need to scroll past it in order to get to the grants data. Please either make the dashboard hideable (preferably with a default that can be set to hide it) or move it elsewhere.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In Workflow, if you have a large number of grants to approve, you have to return to the notification icon at the top of the page each time in order to be taken back to the list to keep approving. This is time consuming when you have a lot to get through. If we could set it up so you can move from one request to the next, that would save a lot of time!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. We can only expire web applications that have the CREATED status. We'd like to also be able to expire web applications that have the NEW status since they do not contain any information and are essentially blank. Right now, we only have the option of declining applications that are NEW. We expire applications once our application cycle has closed and we are no longer accepting applications. We don't want to decline these applications that are not valid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Apps  ·  Admin →
  8. In the classic view, I can save and copy a grant, which saves me time if I have many grants from the same fund, etc. It's a small down arrow next to the Save and Close button in Classic. I am using GENxT and that option is not available.

REQUEST: Add the option to Save and Copy to the grant screen. Or some form of Copying a grant.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I have just started using GE NXT to process grants so that I can get used to the look and feel of the new platform. I noticed that there is no "Reset" link in the grant request that allows the default acknowledgement address to be prepopulated like there is GE Classic. This is used on a daily basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In FCG, a grant ["History"] screen available on both fund and constituent records, that is comparable to the grant ["History"] screen in GE Classic.

The current Grant ["History"] tile in FCG provide the ability to add all available grant ["History"] fields, and the ability to search and filter the results. I would also suggest that it be a full page tile, not limited to one-half the page.

Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make accepted org types list configurable
    • Review whether we are downloading the OFAC list (terrorists) and using it
    • Implement multiple Research links for constituents (not just GuideStar, but CharityNavigator and LexusNexus, etc.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This is just a request for future development of GE NXT. When editing App Groups for Reviews It would also be very helpful if we could do the below:

in the App group modal (Reviews > App groups > open > +Add Application):
    * see an additional column called "Status" (of the application)
    * be able to search/filter by "Status" and
    * be able to search/filter by "Applicant Name"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Constituents who have an end date on the "grantee" constituency still appear in a Spectrum search for grantees.

Can we have this fixed please so end-dated grantees do not appear in a recipient search?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?