Skip to content

Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

5 results found

1. I would really like to be able to save and copy queries in Cloud as we are able to in Classic. I like the ability to create similar queries, for example, for each of our organizations that have funds with us, instead of having to create each one from scratch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow GENXT Queries under Reporting to add profile fields to gather info that is not currently available. For example, in GENXT WebApplication queries, please add the field that pulls title of the project submitted by the applicant along with the request amount. These fields might be found on a Web Application addendum from a specifically created web application, but there is not a way to add profile fields from specifically created web applications to include in a query as previously allowed in Classic. My correspondence templates need to be able to pull this type of data, but I cannot add…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We'd really like to have characteristics available as a field for constituent-based queries. Currently I can only find them in grant-based queries. For example, we are putting a characteristic on the constituent record for recepient organizations that have requested grants by EFT instead of check (this is a work-around for the lack of ability to set payment defaults in individual constituent records in GE, or even better, have them connect to the defaults set in FE; there is another post here on UserVoice about this issue). So, we would like to be able to run a report to see which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Web User information to Constituent Query. Foundation Cloud Grant constituent records have a Web User tile with information that would be nice to get in an constituent list or query. Similarly Foundation Cloud Community Portal has list of "Manage Web Users" list, but with limited/missing fields from the constituent record

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a search feature for the query screen (to search for query names). See in grid the user who created the query and what query "focus" it is. Add button to edit a query after you are already on an individual query screen (edit button currently only available when you're on the full query grid).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?