Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. The “Create Web User” button on constituent records is incorrectly creating Individual web users for organization constituents (this would be the Organization, Account, or Contact record types in the CRM Systems). This causes a problem as we are creating web users when we want to be creating organizations.

Currently the only way to create an organization is by going to an Organization Admin web user in the PPQ OR creating the organization through portal registration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. There are a few odd things about adding a constituent that we would request be reviewed.

1. When processing a new fund request, when searching for a constituent that IS located in the CRM you can select them, but any new data that was provided in the request (new address, phone numbers, email addresses) are not stored or added to the existing record in the CRM and therefor is lost unless recorded manually prior to selecting the existing record. This information should be transferred over.

2. If a constituent is NOT present in the CRM there is a button to add them…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When processing the New Fund Request, you can choose to look the advisors up in the CRM or create them as a constituent in the CRM. Obviously, the best practice is to always look the constituent up first. When you click on the Lookup link, you are required to enter the constituent’s information to look them up. This should automatically populate with the data already entered by the client in the fund request. We should not be rekeying this data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When on the Finance tab of a Check Run, one of the available steps is to Export Payments to CSV. The grant payments in the exported file appear to be in a random order. Please sort the export by Grant Number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a tab in the Fund AIO modal that lists the fund advisor relationships on the fund.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. When reveiwing a grant application or final report, it would be great to have the option to view or download a document the grantee has uploaded. I usually just want to review the document without downloading. Now the only option is to download.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to be able to upload a document (such as a 501(c)3 letter) to a constituent's record. Right now, I believe we have to wait until a proposal or grant is created.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. For organizations that have different legal names and DBA names, it would be helpful to have a place for an alias that would allow someone to find the record either by it's legal name or it's DBA name.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  9. I was pleased that copying grant requests was added to FDN cloud. But surprised and a little dismayed that the recepient info is copied into the new grant request as well. Also into the payment fields, so, that info needs to be changed as well. Which takes time I'm trying to avoid. Copying grants in GE Classic was great when a fund advisor who does not use Spectrum would give us a list of grant requests we would need to manually enter, all with different recepients and different grant amounts. 99.9% of our fund advisors give to organizations just once…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be very helpful to have a notification appear in the bell at the top right of the screen in foundation cloud, when a recurring grant is coming due to be created, in the designated grants module. Now, I have to make a note to myself in my calendar every week to go into designated grants and look around for grants that need to be created.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We would like the capability to import interfund transfer grants much the same way that we can import grants using a template that is downloaded, filled out and then uploaded back into FCG.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Currently, our organization must only indicate a fiscal sponsor in both the recipient and payee fields when filling out a grant. Would it be possible to have payees be the fiscal sponsors and the recipients be the organizations actually receiving the funds for use?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow changes to applicant name to reflect on the review in the portal. Currently the requestor name is listed as the applicant name on the review even if the applicant name is changed on the proposal web application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
  14. I would really like to be able to save and copy queries in Cloud as we are able to in Classic. I like the ability to create similar queries, for example, for each of our organizations that have funds with us, instead of having to create each one from scratch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  15. In Foundation Cloud, I can't figure out how to search amongst all grants using the GrantDescription field. Description is not available as a filter, or a column in grants view. You can search in descriptions for grants in Classic in the all grants view. I find this very handy for looking for grants going to a certain program or area to a recipient organization. I see that you can use the “Designation” field for a query. But the conditions are confusing to me: BETWEEN, NOT LIKE, LIKE, IS NULL, IS NOT NULL? What would I use for “contains” if I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On the Grants page, you can filter the record grid by Grant Status. That filter is a dropdown selection. In the "Available Grant Payments" section on a Check Run, you can also filter by Grant Status. However, that filter is a text box where you must type in the grant status you are looking for. It must be typed in exactly as the status appears in the system. If you do not type it precisely the same, your filter will yield no results. For example, if you type in a status of "DOCKET BATCHED" instead of "DOCKET_BATCHED" no grants will…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. The requestor is not visible in the Grant Details screen in Cloud, upon entering new grants. This is problematic, because it seems Cloud assigns a requestor using some sort of unknown default, and this is not always accurate. The requestor was visible and editable in Classic upon entering new grants. Please also make this editable in Cloud.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We want the option when creating the workflow to set the actual dates rather than counting the days or at least add the option to add a date.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Admin →
  19. Ease of use: allow a user to refresh their screen without being kicked off/having to immediately log back in. Allow multiple tabs of FC to be open simultaneously on a browser.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. To be able to filter by roles (review, relief applicant, scholarship applicant) on the Web Portal Processing Queue without having to open each individual record.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online Apps  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?