Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

149 results found

1. When looking at a submitted proposal application, it shows the time they were submitted but doesn't say which time zone. Through testing I found that the timestamp was in Central Time. There should be a way to change the time zone to reflect where the organization hosting the applications is based, not where the server is hosted. If this cannot be done, then the CT should be added to the timestamps to make clear which time zone is reflected in the timestamps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Currently the only option for inheriting characteristics is from the recipient. Please allow an alternate option of from the payee. The example would be a scholarship, where the student is the recipient and the university is the payee. If we inherit the NTEE code from the recipient, it's a student, so that doesn't work. If we inherit the NTEE code from the payee, it would be the University, which is correct. The option of Recipient or Payee is a decision each customer should be able to make in Business Rules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  3. In a DES Grant, allow interfund transfer to the same fund. We have multiple funds that capitalize a portion of their income to capital each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In the font used throughout FC, a capital I is indistinguishable from a lowercase l. Uppercase J extends below the baseline (unlike all other capitals), making it virtually indistinguishable from a lowercase J. Please change to a font that does not have letters that look alike.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. For Foundation Cloud Grants, I ran into the problem twice of having multiple of the same grant generate with unique grant numbers after hitting the Save Button many times. After pressing the save button for the first time, there is delay of 5 to 10 seconds usually between hitting that button and the grant generating so it appears that it is not processing and I hit it again multiple times. However, this clogs up our system with multiple unnecessary grants that need to be deleted later.

Veronica and I met and we were thinking of some safeguards that could be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We can only expire web applications that have the CREATED status. We'd like to also be able to expire web applications that have the NEW status since they do not contain any information and are essentially blank. Right now, we only have the option of declining applications that are NEW. We expire applications once our application cycle has closed and we are no longer accepting applications. We don't want to decline these applications that are not valid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Apps  ·  Admin →
  7. It took me 6.5 hours to download our fund statements (never mind the printing, sorting, and mailing). This has been a constant issue and we have gotten nothing resolved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to add media attachments to fund records in GE

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. In the classic view, I can save and copy a grant, which saves me time if I have many grants from the same fund, etc. It's a small down arrow next to the Save and Close button in Classic. I am using GENxT and that option is not available.

REQUEST: Add the option to Save and Copy to the grant screen. Or some form of Copying a grant.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I have just started using GE NXT to process grants so that I can get used to the look and feel of the new platform. I noticed that there is no "Reset" link in the grant request that allows the default acknowledgement address to be prepopulated like there is GE Classic. This is used on a daily basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Batch Correspondence on a docket is currently for Fund Requestors or for Grant Recipients. Foundations would like the option to email the assigned board members.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I got the same grants to vote on when I clicked "hot," "top," and "new." Please make these choices make some kind of sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We would like to the option to use Batches to change workflow due dates specifically for Supplemental Pages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Admin →
  14. When a spectrum fundholder requests a change in fund investment strategy, or when a GE user manually changes a fund investment strategy, we need to log the change. Foundations sometimes need this ["History"] for legal reasons.

We need to insert a new record into the GRActivityLog table for the change, and we need to reenable the “Activity Log” section of the “Properties” tile on the GENXT fund record screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In FCG, a grant ["History"] screen available on both fund and constituent records, that is comparable to the grant ["History"] screen in GE Classic.

The current Grant ["History"] tile in FCG provide the ability to add all available grant ["History"] fields, and the ability to search and filter the results. I would also suggest that it be a full page tile, not limited to one-half the page.

Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is there a way to bring in the NTEE codes from Charity Evaluator?

Feature Request: Surface the NTEE codes that Charity Evaluator pulls when checking for validity. We would like to see what the IRS is showing for these codes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There are fields present on the Designated Grants screen in GE Classic which we rely on for processing that are not available on the Designated Grants screen in GENXT. They are the Recipient Name field and the Status field. Please add these options as columns and filterable fields.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Make accepted org types list configurable
    • Review whether we are downloading the OFAC list (terrorists) and using it
    • Implement multiple Research links for constituents (not just GuideStar, but CharityNavigator and LexusNexus, etc.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is just a request for future development of GE NXT. When editing App Groups for Reviews It would also be very helpful if we could do the below:

in the App group modal (Reviews > App groups > open > +Add Application):
    * see an additional column called "Status" (of the application)
    * be able to search/filter by "Status" and
    * be able to search/filter by "Applicant Name"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When creating correspondence documents in GE NXT, the document generates which then allows the user to edit the document. However, these edits do not save on the grant record, it still shows the original generated document.

This differs from the Classic functionality where the edited document saves on the record.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?