• My feedback

8 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I have been advocating for a simplified grant recommendation process for a very long time. Our portal users consistently share feedback indicating the grant recommendation process is too complicated, and very inefficient. A fund holder should be able to submit a grant recommendation on one screen, therefore, I suggest the creation of a "one-click" grant recommendation screen. The routine could allow, but does necessarily need to, allow options for database or history lookups. The goal is for the fund holder to have the abiility to enter everything related to a new recommendation on one screen, and then click submit. Thank…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Now that the feature to repeat multiple past grants is implemented (thank you for that!!!) we'd like to suggest you add a 'Delete Selected' button on the Draft Recommendations tab (on the My Recommendations page) for the fund advisor. This way, if a fund advisor has duplicated multiple past grants and wants to remove some of them, they could place a checkmark next to the ones to delete then delete them all at once, rather than having to delete them one by one from the item ellipsis.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Fundholder/Donor  ·  Admin →
  4. The current process for adding a new grant recipient requires the fund holder to select the Grants Database radio button under Recipient Search and then selecting "Cannot find a recipient? Add a new one" in the window that appears. This adds at least one more step to the process that didn't exist before the upgrade to FCCP. It would be nice to see a separate option under Recipient Search that allows the donor to enter the new recipient information subsequently without having to do an extra click into the new window. Alternatively, it would be good to make the clickable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Fundholder/Donor  ·  Admin →
  5. Move notifications to center screen. Tucked away in the lower corner, they often get missed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. What does it mean when GE reports that a grant request is locked by the web user? If the grant request has been submitted, and we see it in GE, how can the web user still have a lock on the request?

UPDATE: It appears this issue occurs when a grant request is submitted and the donor remains on the submission screen. I tested it and the lock clears when I refresh the page, or move to a different page. I would like to suggest a feature update to the grant request submission process; once a grant request is submitted…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. On the donor web portal, is it possible to offer multiple grant payments on the Fundholder- Fund Transfer Request page? Our grant opportunities are often paid over multiple payments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have approved a user as a fund viewer for a Fund. Because this fund has not yet reached the minimum market value to be an active fund, we do not want the user to have access to the grant recommendations section. However, currently he can only see the current MV.

Can you help me give Fund Viewers access to the gift information...Again - We want donors to see ONLY names of contributors - NEVER DOLLAR AMOUNTS.

It would be nice if Fund Viewers could see the Twitter Feed also.
    I tried to make these changes myself and couldn't figure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?