Foundation Cloud Community Portal

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. We would like for a donor to be able to go to the grant history grid, select multiple past grants, and save them to the saved requests grid to review and submit as a batch. I have a document that outlines how we see this working that I can't upload here, but will forward to Brandon and Amy.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When a donor submits a grant recommendation on the Spectrum portal, there is a popup notification on the lower right side of the screen that appears to confirm that their recommendation was submitted. Is there a system option that we can set to extend the amount of time that popup is visible before it disappears? Many of our donors are submitting duplicate grant requests because they aren't seeing the popup.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if the applicant name at the top of the reviewer screen matched the applicant name in the application. Right now, the name at the top of the screen comes from the requestor. It'd be more helpful if that came from the applicant name. For example, Brattleboro Museum and Art Center is the applicant, but the requester is Joe Smith. Instead of Joe Smith at the top of the screen, have it say Brattleboro Museum and Art Center.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We changed the header of our website as we removed one of our programs, Hach Center. https://nocofoundation.org/

The old header is skinned on our SWP pages. Would you please remove Hach Center from our SWP page headers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done - Released  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently, when our panelists review applications in the Spectrum portal, file attachments/media uploads have to be downloaded first before they can view them.

Will this feature be updated in the near future? If so, is there a potential date when that would happen? It would be fantastic if images and file attachments/media uploads would just appear within the application. So, for example, I'm scrolling through the application and the image pops up without me having to download it to view.

I know this would require major changes through developers, but it would be an awesome feature to have and make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done - Released  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?