FIMS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. In the Gift History Report, it automatically includes salutations. I don't see any way to remove this. It's frustrating when I simply need their names.

Furthermore, it defaults to the male donor... Which is very problematic. For example: if our board member's name is Anne Smith, and she's the one who actually donated the money it doesn't display Anne's name. Instead it says "Mr. and Mrs. John Smith." Anne's name is nowhere to be found on the report.

This is very problematic on many levels. Furthermore, it's 2024. The whole Mr. and Mrs. thing is antiquated. Please fix this for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  2. We share our FIMS license. Seeing who is in and how long they were in would help a manager track what is happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This report would help me to check my entries for correctness without all the revering entries and muddying of the waters to correct errors. It will facilitate a clean paper train for audit purposes as well. I work in FIMS and Financial Edge concurrently and this would provide me with an additional invaluable tool to make sure that my systems balance at all times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?