FIMS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. I would like for the soft credit acknowledgement to be sensitve to the alternate address command

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Donors  ·  Admin →
  2. We recently had the good fortune to receive a planned gift (Promise) in excess of $100M, but discovered that the "Amount" field in the Promises tab doesn't accept values this large. The request is to change the field type of the "Amount" field to support {10}.{2} floats rather than {8}.{2}

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Promises  ·  Admin →
  3. For example "Enter the Strategy Code for this grant request" when hovering over Strategy field in Grant Applications. Would be very useful to be able to revise to guide user entry as it relates to our CF. .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  4. When you create a custom view in say the fund module that shows for example all the current year gifts and grants, it would be nice if a menu could pop up that would allow you to specify or select the view based on some data - for example by fund name (quickly) rather than having to go in and change the data on the selection tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →
  5. We share our FIMS license. Seeing who is in and how long they were in would help a manager track what is happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  6. It will save time and data entry to have the ability to copy a posted gift that creates an unposted gift either one at a time or in a batch. The grant module has this feature - you can copy from a posted application and it creates a new application in unposted applications - it also allows you to update certain fields before creating the new unposted application. Also, the grant module has the ability to create a group of unposted applications based upon application ["History"] through the File Maintenance, Auto-Create Grant Applications feature. Having something in the gift module…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gifts  ·  Admin →
  7. We are trying to follow the Standard Occupational Coding Structure for our values in the Occupation code table. More characters are needed in the description to accurately reflect each option. Current character limit is not sufficient.

https://www.bls.gov/soc/2018/major_groups.htm

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The IRS has issued new guidance, allowing this activity to take place, as long as the sponsoring organization doesn't call it a pledge in the grant letter. Can FIMS be updated to reflect this? https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-17-73.pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This report would help me to check my entries for correctness without all the revering entries and muddying of the waters to correct errors. It will facilitate a clean paper train for audit purposes as well. I work in FIMS and Financial Edge concurrently and this would provide me with an additional invaluable tool to make sure that my systems balance at all times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  10. There is currently no checking of open payables (A/P, grants, etc) when a fiscal sponsor is added to the supported org's profile record. This is means anyone adding a fiscal sponsor would be required to manually update grant records (for example) with the correct payee information. This is in stark contract to the address maintenance tool that prompts you when a record's contact information is updated AND they have an open payable. The current structure requires that the user both knows this behavior of FIMS AND knows that there is an open payable somewhere in the database AND has the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This option would be valuable for those of us doing a fair amount of interfund transfers. This option, which displays a warning if there are insufficient funds available for the interfund transfer, is available in the Grants module. It only makes sense to have it also available in the Interfund Module.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd like to have a macro that would put check register information into a format that is appropriate for uploading to the bank for Positive Pay or check clearing verification.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?