Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. In GE/NXT Cloud the Grant History is sorted newer to older, but Proposal History is sorted older to newer, and you can't sort by columns. Please make this consistent (newer to older) and allow users to sort columns.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  2. For organizations that have different legal names and DBA names, it would be helpful to have a place for an alias that would allow someone to find the record either by it's legal name or it's DBA name.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For grants that are generated from proposal, I would like to have the proposal title in the Check Designation Configuration.

We often have multiple grants for a single organization. Having Proposal Title in the Check Designation would be very helpful. We currently have to run agreement merges from the proposal because the Title is not available on the Grant record.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The dashboard (including pie chart and bar graph) is irrelevant to the work I need to do in the Grants page. Yet there it is taking up the entire screen, so that every single time I access the page, I need to scroll past it in order to get to the grants data. Please either make the dashboard hideable (preferably with a default that can be set to hide it) or move it elsewhere.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?