FIMS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. In the Gift History Report, it automatically includes salutations. I don't see any way to remove this. It's frustrating when I simply need their names.

Furthermore, it defaults to the male donor... Which is very problematic. For example: if our board member's name is Anne Smith, and she's the one who actually donated the money it doesn't display Anne's name. Instead it says "Mr. and Mrs. John Smith." Anne's name is nowhere to be found on the report.

This is very problematic on many levels. Furthermore, it's 2024. The whole Mr. and Mrs. thing is antiquated. Please fix this for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, there is no way to filter out gifts that were reversed or adjusted so all transactions are displayed on the donor letter, looking unprofessional. Is it possible to add a filter to include only adjustment types blank through A so that the letter will only display correct gifts. Also, would it be possible to add an option to include the comment field on the letter?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gifts  ·  Admin →
  3. In the clear out unposted cycle utility you only can select one pool. It would be better to add a from/through range so that you can run this utility for more than one pool at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be easier to find what you are looking for in System Utilities and submenus (System Reports & Admin Utilities) if they are in alphabetical order.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add the fields in the Fund Module > Distributions tab to the Import Record Updates utility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Imports  ·  Admin →
  6. We are trying to follow the Standard Occupational Coding Structure for our values in the Occupation code table. More characters are needed in the description to accurately reflect each option. Current character limit is not sufficient.

https://www.bls.gov/soc/2018/major_groups.htm

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The IRS has issued new guidance, allowing this activity to take place, as long as the sponsoring organization doesn't call it a pledge in the grant letter. Can FIMS be updated to reflect this? https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-17-73.pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  8. This report would help me to check my entries for correctness without all the revering entries and muddying of the waters to correct errors. It will facilitate a clean paper train for audit purposes as well. I work in FIMS and Financial Edge concurrently and this would provide me with an additional invaluable tool to make sure that my systems balance at all times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  9. There is currently no checking of open payables (A/P, grants, etc) when a fiscal sponsor is added to the supported org's profile record. This is means anyone adding a fiscal sponsor would be required to manually update grant records (for example) with the correct payee information. This is in stark contract to the address maintenance tool that prompts you when a record's contact information is updated AND they have an open payable. The current structure requires that the user both knows this behavior of FIMS AND knows that there is an open payable somewhere in the database AND has the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This option would be valuable for those of us doing a fair amount of interfund transfers. This option, which displays a warning if there are insufficient funds available for the interfund transfer, is available in the Grants module. It only makes sense to have it also available in the Interfund Module.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  12. I'd like to have a macro that would put check register information into a format that is appropriate for uploading to the bank for Positive Pay or check clearing verification.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?