FIMS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Now that many of our grants are going out by ACH we have received quite a few requests by grantees for multiple people to be notified of the grant. Typically, they ask for an email notice to go to accounting and one to their development office. Currently there is only one email address field in the grantee profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Grantees  ·  Admin →

For on-premises customers, you can send emails directly from the check pre-print report which will allows to send to more than one email address:

Print Checks (document360.io)

For hosted customers, this option is disabled due to Office not being installed. For hosted customers, you can potentially use a data grid to get other email addresses added for example on the alternate address fields and use a data grid export to use in the notification process.

For assistance with emailing ACH notifications to grantees, please create a support case.

2. Currently we create student profiles and enter their scholarship grants in April, before many students have received their college student ID numbers. Once we receive their verification forms, we add their ID number to their student profile, and post their application to Accounts Payable. It would be helpful if their ID number would be a part of the AP posting process and could actually appear on the check, along with their name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When printing a FIMS report and choosing anything less than printing all pages, like printing only the first page, it'll always print a blank page at the end. We'd like the blank page eliminated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

The work around for any report printed directly from the FIMS Viewer that prints with an extra blank page is to first print to PDF and then open the PDF document and from there choose the pages to print. In the PDF document you can choose to print the range of pages needed and can omit the last blank page.

Should the work-around not be optimal, please create a support case providing detailed information on specifically what report is being printed.

4. When a button is clicked, something should happen on screen so the user knows the click worked. Something like a color change on the button, or a pop-up that says "Submitted," or a spinning icon, etc. Otherwise it just looks frozen. Very confusing!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. I am creating a profile for a married couple with two different last names (NOT a hyphenated name!) I put the husband in profile 1 and wife in profile 2. I want the joint name to appear in under Name in the Fund Associations tab, but to get the combined name into the Report Name box (in Profile 1 tab) I need to pull it manually, but it should pull in from the Joint/Alternate name box on the Salutations tab. Seems this should be automatic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

When adding a spouse in Profile 2 in the Parter fields, the Report Name in Profile 1 tab does update to reflect both persons' last name and does pull in from the Joint/Alternate name box on the Salutations tab. The names are also updated on the Fund association Name field as seen in the Fund Module, Fund association tab.

If you are seeing something different, please create a support case for assistance.

6. This would enable you to still create an AP voucher and not have to manually key in the AP voucher.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When running the Recurring Vouchers from Fund Distributions in AP File Maintenance, it is still possible to create vouchers if a Warning occurs.

If an Error occurs, you will need to follow the instructions in the error message and resolve those errors and then re-run the process after the conditions which caused the errors to occur are resolved to get an error-free report. If there are no errors and there are only warnings, you will be able to proceed to create the vouchers.

7. Would like to have the line payment date be imported using the grant import. Right now, it uses the Grant date. Our Payment date is 1 year later, and I have to go in and change all these items by hand.

If it is a field I have to enter data for, I would like to be able to import when creating the grant application!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Imports  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?