Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

39 results found

1. Currently, our organization must only indicate a fiscal sponsor in both the recipient and payee fields when filling out a grant. Would it be possible to have payees be the fiscal sponsors and the recipients be the organizations actually receiving the funds for use?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  2. In Foundation Cloud, I can't figure out how to search amongst all grants using the GrantDescription field. Description is not available as a filter, or a column in grants view. You can search in descriptions for grants in Classic in the all grants view. I find this very handy for looking for grants going to a certain program or area to a recipient organization. I see that you can use the “Designation” field for a query. But the conditions are confusing to me: BETWEEN, NOT LIKE, LIKE, IS NULL, IS NOT NULL? What would I use for “contains” if I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The requestor is not visible in the Grant Details screen in Cloud, upon entering new grants. This is problematic, because it seems Cloud assigns a requestor using some sort of unknown default, and this is not always accurate. The requestor was visible and editable in Classic upon entering new grants. Please also make this editable in Cloud.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We would like the option to either 1) be able to edit the EIN of past grants or 2) have the system pull EIN based on up to date data (not hardcoded/static data).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to search for an interfund transfer using its grant number in Cloud. This isn't working in the universal search in Grants. You can find interfund transfers by their grant numbers in Classic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In GE Classic, we can open a processed Online Grant Request that established a recurring (designated) grant record and view the start date and end date that the fund advisor originally submitted. However, when we open the same request in FCG, we cannot see those dates. We can only see the checkbox indicating the request was for recurring payments and the frequency. Please make the start & end dates visible on the Online Grant Request record in FCG as well. This is information we have to refer back to often.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In a DES Grant record, the Recipient Tile rounds the values to whole numbers, thereby masking the actual percentage by recipient value when the % has decimal places.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  8. For grants that are generated from proposal, I would like to have the proposal title in the Check Designation Configuration.

We often have multiple grants for a single organization. Having Proposal Title in the Check Designation would be very helpful. We currently have to run agreement merges from the proposal because the Title is not available on the Grant record.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  9. The dashboard (including pie chart and bar graph) is irrelevant to the work I need to do in the Grants page. Yet there it is taking up the entire screen, so that every single time I access the page, I need to scroll past it in order to get to the grants data. Please either make the dashboard hideable (preferably with a default that can be set to hide it) or move it elsewhere.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  10. When testing the email capabilities from a grant in correspondence you do not have the option to delete an email. We would like the ability to delete.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Currently the only option for inheriting characteristics is from the recipient. Please allow an alternate option of from the payee. The example would be a scholarship, where the student is the recipient and the university is the payee. If we inherit the NTEE code from the recipient, it's a student, so that doesn't work. If we inherit the NTEE code from the payee, it would be the University, which is correct. The option of Recipient or Payee is a decision each customer should be able to make in Business Rules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In a DES Grant, allow interfund transfer to the same fund. We have multiple funds that capitalize a portion of their income to capital each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For Foundation Cloud Grants, I ran into the problem twice of having multiple of the same grant generate with unique grant numbers after hitting the Save Button many times. After pressing the save button for the first time, there is delay of 5 to 10 seconds usually between hitting that button and the grant generating so it appears that it is not processing and I hit it again multiple times. However, this clogs up our system with multiple unnecessary grants that need to be deleted later.

Veronica and I met and we were thinking of some safeguards that could be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need a new query table for grant queries that lists the acknowledgement from the Fund. Not all grants start on the portal. As it is currently, the query view is leveraging acknowledgement details from the online grant request. That makes it difficult to use correspondence templates on grant records that did not start from a request form. Please, make available the Default Acknowledgment Letter Addressee data fields, which are located on the fund tile from within a grant record.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When typing in a search term (grant/constituent/etc.) the "spinning wheel" as FC is retrieving results can obscure what you're typing as it shows up directly over the search box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In the Online Grant Request Details screen, add the Payee Field to the initial screen so that everything can be edited on the front end versus having to first create the grant in the system and then having to go in and change the payee. Sometimes the Recipient of the grant is different than the Payee of the grant. This is especially true in scholarship situations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On the proposal history portion of the fund page, there are two fields entitled "Total Amount Requested" and "Total Amount Approved". We think it would be more beneficial if a field is either added or replaced by "Total Amount Awarded from the Fund".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In the system settings, you are able to set a record count limit for each page to control how many records load by default when you visit the page. Currently, the record count limit selected for the Designated Grants page does not actually control that page. The Designated grants page is set up in a paginated way where it only shows you 10 grants at a time, and you have to use the navigation tools at the bottom of the page (arrows & page numbers) to scroll through to see all of your designated grants. Please remove that navigation control…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When a customer has both RENXT, FENXT, and NPact products, we need the ability for vendor/grantee address updates that flow from either RENXT or Foundation Cloud to update in FENXT. We believed and were told by NPact this was a feature of Sync Harmony, but just found out it actually isn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?