Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. We would like to be able to search by the GE Constituent ID when adding recipients and payees to a grant record

Steps to dup:

Grants > Grant > New Grant > Click Recipient or Payee > you can only search by name not constituent ID

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We would like to the GE constituent ID to be added to the GE Constituent records

Steps to dup:

Grants > Constituents > Open any constituent record > GE ID is not on the record

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Using batch correspondence in Docket, users are unable to email correspondence to Board Members included on the docket. The only groups that pull into batch correspondence in Dockets are fund advisor and recipients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Expense and Payable account number fields to the grant import template. We use this weekly to pay grants and the way our Funds are set up, the Expense and Payables change, so we do not use the default account number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi there!
    This is just a request because I know it would require development adjustments, but we were wondering if it's possible to have only one comment box on the review side of the portal.

Right now, there's the main comment box which is great! There's also the comment box that shows up when you score a question - if that one could go away/be hidden, that would be cool. It's not a big deal for me, but might be nice for some of my coworkers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We do a preliminary round of internal screening on all applications before sending them to be reviewed by panelists. We would love if there is a way to create a page on the application or simple comment boxes to be used during the internal review to be seen by panelists, but not by the applicant. As it is now, comments flow from SWP panelist into GE but not the other way.

Side note: simply changing the reviewers Committee permissions to "Admin" wont accomplish this as we don't want scorers to other scores -which is what will happen if they are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We would like the Grant ["History"] Fund name on the Constituent to appear as it does in Classic GE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When sending individual correspondence on grant, fund advisor and recipient emails populate on the TO: screen. Our clients would like to be able to a send correspondence to the applicant who submitted the original proposal web application to provide them details of the grant. Please add the web user who submitted the original request or All web users from the recipient record (assuming the org has more than one person authorized to submit grant applications) to the To list on email correspondence.

(This means going from a GRGrants record to GRGrantParents where Parent Type is Proposal or Scholarship, and from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The fund IDs all need to be the same in RE/FE/GE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Our grantees have to submit final reports when their grant is completed. Our program managers need to read the reports and approve them. I want to add the workflow task of "Program Manager Approval" to the respective proposals and assign it to that program manager.

However, when I was testing it on my programs, I immediately get the Workflow Task(s) Assigned notification in my to-do list (GE Classic)/bell icon (GE NXT).

Is there a way to change when that notification appears? With this example, could I have that notification appear closer to the due date rather than now? I only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Program Areas and Portfolios are proposal budgeting mechanisms for which we could use an interactive Power BI visualization.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In the system settings, you are able to set a record count limit for each page to control how many records load by default when you visit the page. Currently, the record count limit selected for the Designated Grants page does not actually control that page. The Designated grants page is set up in a paginated way where it only shows you 10 grants at a time, and you have to use the navigation tools at the bottom of the page (arrows & page numbers) to scroll through to see all of your designated grants. Please remove that navigation control…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Fund/Scholarship Fund as a Criteria in Reviews--App Groups.

Add an OR option to the Criteria so that it can function for multiple Criteria (for example Field is Major, Value can equal Business, Finance, or Investments).

For GPA fields/number fields add the possiblity of Greater Than, Equal To, Less Than (for example GPA>=2.75).
    If there is a scholarship addendum, make that addendum a criteria without having to fill in a Value. Or if someone completes the Addendum, make the value possiblities Blank/Not Blank.
    I want to be able to sort by Fund in the Add Application box. I have 14…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the ability to customize the Fund Config tile on a Fund. Allow admin to turn off unused balances, rename balances, and hiding default finance accounts (since users don't need to see these on a daily basis).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. When a customer has both RENXT, FENXT, and NPact products, we need the ability for vendor/grantee address updates that flow from either RENXT or Foundation Cloud to update in FENXT. We believed and were told by NPact this was a feature of Sync Harmony, but just found out it actually isn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a search feature for the query screen (to search for query names). See in grid the user who created the query and what query "focus" it is. Add button to edit a query after you are already on an individual query screen (edit button currently only available when you're on the full query grid).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  17. When processing scholarships, most of the time the students don’t have a constituent record in the CRM. However, if the foundation is awarding the student a grant, then they want the student in the CRM. On the scholarship batch, we need the ability to do a CRM lookup (to avoid potential duplicates). If not found, then create a constituent record for the student in CRM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If these fields aren’t filled in on a prerequisite step, then you can’t create the grant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be convenient if I could have the option to add a requestor to a fund if it doesn’t have one when I select it to use on a grant.

Example:

I’m creating a designated grant and I choose the Inman Family Scholarship Endowment. There are no requestor assigned to this fund so I am unable to use this fund. There isn’t a quick way to navigate to the fund to add a requestor, so It would be convenient if there would be a button to add a requestor if there isn’t one.

Another example which may be more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?