Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. When on the Finance tab of a Check Run, one of the available steps is to Export Payments to CSV. The grant payments in the exported file appear to be in a random order. Please sort the export by Grant Number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  2. On a grant record, there is a field called "Notes to Staff" in the Grant Details. Fund Advisors can submit information in that field on the Grant Recommendation form if they need to tell our staff something important about their grant or how it is to be processed. In a Check Run, there are two grids that display grants - "Payments on this Check Run" and "Available Grant Payments." In each of these grids, the "Notes to Staff" field is not an available field to display in the grid. This field includes important information from the client, and we need…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  3. In Canada, we need to issue T4A tax forms to scholarship recipients annually. To do this we need to collect the applicant's Social Insurance Number (SIN). The SIN is sensitive information and should receive a higher level of protection from a cyber security standpoint. Raiser's Edge has a field for SIN on an Individual record that allows the number to be masked for any user that does not have special security rights.
    I would like a special field that can collect and protect the SIN in the Spectrum Portal that also carries through to the FCG and possible RE.
    It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. I would really like to be able to save and copy queries in Cloud as we are able to in Classic. I like the ability to create similar queries, for example, for each of our organizations that have funds with us, instead of having to create each one from scratch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to search for an interfund transfer using its grant number in Cloud. This isn't working in the universal search in Grants. You can find interfund transfers by their grant numbers in Classic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In Foundation Cloud, I can't figure out how to search amongst all grants using the GrantDescription field. Description is not available as a filter, or a column in grants view. You can search in descriptions for grants in Classic in the all grants view. I find this very handy for looking for grants going to a certain program or area to a recipient organization. I see that you can use the “Designation” field for a query. But the conditions are confusing to me: BETWEEN, NOT LIKE, LIKE, IS NULL, IS NOT NULL? What would I use for “contains” if I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The requestor is not visible in the Grant Details screen in Cloud, upon entering new grants. This is problematic, because it seems Cloud assigns a requestor using some sort of unknown default, and this is not always accurate. The requestor was visible and editable in Classic upon entering new grants. Please also make this editable in Cloud.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Currently the only option for inheriting characteristics is from the recipient. Please allow an alternate option of from the payee. The example would be a scholarship, where the student is the recipient and the university is the payee. If we inherit the NTEE code from the recipient, it's a student, so that doesn't work. If we inherit the NTEE code from the payee, it would be the University, which is correct. The option of Recipient or Payee is a decision each customer should be able to make in Business Rules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow GENXT Queries under Reporting to add profile fields to gather info that is not currently available. For example, in GENXT WebApplication queries, please add the field that pulls title of the project submitted by the applicant along with the request amount. These fields might be found on a Web Application addendum from a specifically created web application, but there is not a way to add profile fields from specifically created web applications to include in a query as previously allowed in Classic. My correspondence templates need to be able to pull this type of data, but I cannot add…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In a DES Grant, allow interfund transfer to the same fund. We have multiple funds that capitalize a portion of their income to capital each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In the font used throughout FC, a capital I is indistinguishable from a lowercase l. Uppercase J extends below the baseline (unlike all other capitals), making it virtually indistinguishable from a lowercase J. Please change to a font that does not have letters that look alike.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In GE/NXT Cloud the Grant History is sorted newer to older, but Proposal History is sorted older to newer, and you can't sort by columns. Please make this consistent (newer to older) and allow users to sort columns.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  13. In Classic GE the proposal number has a link to the proposal. In GE/NXT Cloud, the link is in the proposal title which is an optional text field that has not been used consistently. Please link the proposal number instead of the proposal title.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  14. We would like the option to either 1) be able to edit the EIN of past grants or 2) have the system pull EIN based on up to date data (not hardcoded/static data).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Our accounting controls require the CFO to Approve invoices. Having the invoices created with a Status of Approved forces us to take additional steps to switch them to Pending so that they align with our accounting processes.
    This is a common control required by auditors and accounts payable has a built-in Invoice Approval utility.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  16. I was pleased that copying grant requests was added to FDN cloud. But surprised and a little dismayed that the recepient info is copied into the new grant request as well. Also into the payment fields, so, that info needs to be changed as well. Which takes time I'm trying to avoid. Copying grants in GE Classic was great when a fund advisor who does not use Spectrum would give us a list of grant requests we would need to manually enter, all with different recepients and different grant amounts. 99.9% of our fund advisors give to organizations just once…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be very helpful to have a notification appear in the bell at the top right of the screen in foundation cloud, when a recurring grant is coming due to be created, in the designated grants module. Now, I have to make a note to myself in my calendar every week to go into designated grants and look around for grants that need to be created.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We'd really like to have characteristics available as a field for constituent-based queries. Currently I can only find them in grant-based queries. For example, we are putting a characteristic on the constituent record for recepient organizations that have requested grants by EFT instead of check (this is a work-around for the lack of ability to set payment defaults in individual constituent records in GE, or even better, have them connect to the defaults set in FE; there is another post here on UserVoice about this issue). So, we would like to be able to run a report to see which…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Proposal batch and Check run batch landing pages have sticky filters and pages. However, once inside a batch, the grids there do NOT have sticky pages and filters. I'd like to request the grids inside the Proposal and check run batches utilize the sticky filter and sticky pages so clicking in and out of grants goes smoother.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  20. In a DES Grant record, the Recipient Tile rounds the values to whole numbers, thereby masking the actual percentage by recipient value when the % has decimal places.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?