Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. In GE Classic, we can open a processed Online Grant Request that established a recurring (designated) grant record and view the start date and end date that the fund advisor originally submitted. However, when we open the same request in FCG, we cannot see those dates. We can only see the checkbox indicating the request was for recurring payments and the frequency. Please make the start & end dates visible on the Online Grant Request record in FCG as well. This is information we have to refer back to often.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, we are unable to add a picture header to the correspondence template. There is also no option to center, right justify or left justify text or pictures when editing the template. We have also noticed that when we generate batch correspondence from templates created in FCG, the formatting (margins) are not set correctly the way they are in GE Classic.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  3. In Classic GE the proposal number has a link to the proposal. In GE/NXT Cloud, the link is in the proposal title which is an optional text field that has not been used consistently. Please link the proposal number instead of the proposal title.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be very helpful to have a notification appear in the bell at the top right of the screen in foundation cloud, when a recurring grant is coming due to be created, in the designated grants module. Now, I have to make a note to myself in my calendar every week to go into designated grants and look around for grants that need to be created.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To be able to filter by roles (review, relief applicant, scholarship applicant) on the Web Portal Processing Queue without having to open each individual record.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online Apps  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability to add media attachments to fund records in GE

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I have just started using GE NXT to process grants so that I can get used to the look and feel of the new platform. I noticed that there is no "Reset" link in the grant request that allows the default acknowledgement address to be prepopulated like there is GE Classic. This is used on a daily basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Batch Correspondence on a docket is currently for Fund Requestors or for Grant Recipients. Foundations would like the option to email the assigned board members.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We would like the ability to move created queries to different subfolders within FCG so that we can manage them more effectively. Currently, this functionality is only available in GE Classic as a drag and drop but cannot be done similarly in FCG.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. On a grant record, there is a field called "Notes to Staff" in the Grant Details. Fund Advisors can submit information in that field on the Grant Recommendation form if they need to tell our staff something important about their grant or how it is to be processed. In a Check Run, there are two grids that display grants - "Payments on this Check Run" and "Available Grant Payments." In each of these grids, the "Notes to Staff" field is not an available field to display in the grid. This field includes important information from the client, and we need…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would really like to be able to save and copy queries in Cloud as we are able to in Classic. I like the ability to create similar queries, for example, for each of our organizations that have funds with us, instead of having to create each one from scratch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  12. I was pleased that copying grant requests was added to FDN cloud. But surprised and a little dismayed that the recepient info is copied into the new grant request as well. Also into the payment fields, so, that info needs to be changed as well. Which takes time I'm trying to avoid. Copying grants in GE Classic was great when a fund advisor who does not use Spectrum would give us a list of grant requests we would need to manually enter, all with different recepients and different grant amounts. 99.9% of our fund advisors give to organizations just once…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding a button so that text can be centered, aligned left or right with ease. Currently alignment can only be done in HTLM editor but it should be able to be done in the editor screen (the applies to the cloud and portal text editor).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. When selecting Grants to go onto a Check Run in GE Classic, we review the QuorumMet field. This field indicates to us if the grant was approved by the committee (ALL of our Grants must be approved). Only grants with a QuorumMet equal to Yes can go onto a Check Run and be paid. However, the QuorumMet field is not available in FCG. Please make this field/column available as soon as possible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  15. We can only expire web applications that have the CREATED status. We'd like to also be able to expire web applications that have the NEW status since they do not contain any information and are essentially blank. Right now, we only have the option of declining applications that are NEW. We expire applications once our application cycle has closed and we are no longer accepting applications. We don't want to decline these applications that are not valid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Apps  ·  Admin →
  16. I got the same grants to vote on when I clicked "hot," "top," and "new." Please make these choices make some kind of sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We would like to the option to use Batches to change workflow due dates specifically for Supplemental Pages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Admin →
  18. When a spectrum fundholder requests a change in fund investment strategy, or when a GE user manually changes a fund investment strategy, we need to log the change. Foundations sometimes need this ["History"] for legal reasons.

We need to insert a new record into the GRActivityLog table for the change, and we need to reenable the “Activity Log” section of the “Properties” tile on the GENXT fund record screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In FCG, a grant ["History"] screen available on both fund and constituent records, that is comparable to the grant ["History"] screen in GE Classic.

The current Grant ["History"] tile in FCG provide the ability to add all available grant ["History"] fields, and the ability to search and filter the results. I would also suggest that it be a full page tile, not limited to one-half the page.

Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Is there a way to bring in the NTEE codes from Charity Evaluator?

Feature Request: Surface the NTEE codes that Charity Evaluator pulls when checking for validity. We would like to see what the IRS is showing for these codes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?