Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. There are fields present on the Designated Grants screen in GE Classic which we rely on for processing that are not available on the Designated Grants screen in GENXT. They are the Recipient Name field and the Status field. Please add these options as columns and filterable fields.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Make accepted org types list configurable
    • Review whether we are downloading the OFAC list (terrorists) and using it
    • Implement multiple Research links for constituents (not just GuideStar, but CharityNavigator and LexusNexus, etc.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. This is just a request for future development of GE NXT. When editing App Groups for Reviews It would also be very helpful if we could do the below:

in the App group modal (Reviews > App groups > open > +Add Application):
    * see an additional column called "Status" (of the application)
    * be able to search/filter by "Status" and
    * be able to search/filter by "Applicant Name"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In the classic view, I can save and copy a grant, which saves me time if I have many grants from the same fund, etc. It's a small down arrow next to the Save and Close button in Classic. I am using GENxT and that option is not available.

REQUEST: Add the option to Save and Copy to the grant screen. Or some form of Copying a grant.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. When creating correspondence documents in GE NXT, the document generates which then allows the user to edit the document. However, these edits do not save on the grant record, it still shows the original generated document.

This differs from the Classic functionality where the edited document saves on the record.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To be able to search by check # on FC under grants

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  6. We would like to have the Grant details section to have two boxes for Anonymous grants, A box to specify if the fund id anonymous and a box for if the donor is anonymous.
    Currently the grant details section only has a box to specify it is anonymous, but it doesn’t break it down. The Grant Recommendation page currently has this option.
    It would be more efficient to have both boxes also present on the Grant details page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The "metrics" shown in the header on the various landing pages (Grants, Constituents, Funds, etc) should be re-evaluated to determine their use. Some are not really helpful, do not apply to everyone's dataset, or are buggy.

Example of a bug: The "Active Funds" metric on the Funds landing page doesn't appear to be correct. There are way more active funds than the number that is shown.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Percent Data Type requires users to enter a value between 0 and 1 for a percent to show correctly. i.e. if you enter 0.5 into a percent field it will display 50%. This is confusing for applicants as they are filling out applications.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online Apps  ·  Admin →
  9. Incorporate a way to notify staff outside of the system that there are items that need addressed? Historically, our portal use by donors has been very limited, having someone constantly logging in and checking, is helpful but having an email sent to notify of the actions pending would be more productive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently when submitting a docket to the committee for review, we must navigate away from the docket screen and into the queries screen to generate the correspondence to the committee. This step seems longwinded, as there is a button within the Docket screen for "new batch correspondence", which we currently use to generate grant recipient letters.

We would request that an option under "template" within the "new batch correspondence" button, be added. We would like an option for generating the correspondence to the committee, that a docket is awaiting approval housed directly in the Docket screen under "template" within the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In Foundation Cloud, I can't figure out how to search amongst all grants using the GrantDescription field. Description is not available as a filter, or a column in grants view. You can search in descriptions for grants in Classic in the all grants view. I find this very handy for looking for grants going to a certain program or area to a recipient organization. I see that you can use the “Designation” field for a query. But the conditions are confusing to me: BETWEEN, NOT LIKE, LIKE, IS NULL, IS NOT NULL? What would I use for “contains” if I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The requestor is not visible in the Grant Details screen in Cloud, upon entering new grants. This is problematic, because it seems Cloud assigns a requestor using some sort of unknown default, and this is not always accurate. The requestor was visible and editable in Classic upon entering new grants. Please also make this editable in Cloud.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We'd really like to have characteristics available as a field for constituent-based queries. Currently I can only find them in grant-based queries. For example, we are putting a characteristic on the constituent record for recepient organizations that have requested grants by EFT instead of check (this is a work-around for the lack of ability to set payment defaults in individual constituent records in GE, or even better, have them connect to the defaults set in FE; there is another post here on UserVoice about this issue). So, we would like to be able to run a report to see which…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  14. For grants that are generated from proposal, I would like to have the proposal title in the Check Designation Configuration.

We often have multiple grants for a single organization. Having Proposal Title in the Check Designation would be very helpful. We currently have to run agreement merges from the proposal because the Title is not available on the Grant record.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Grants  ·  Admin →
  15. In Workflow, if you have a large number of grants to approve, you have to return to the notification icon at the top of the page each time in order to be taken back to the list to keep approving. This is time consuming when you have a lot to get through. If we could set it up so you can move from one request to the next, that would save a lot of time!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When testing the email capabilities from a grant in correspondence you do not have the option to delete an email. We would like the ability to delete.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We would like to see a list of online applications submitted by the constituent on their constituent record

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We need a new query table for grant queries that lists the acknowledgement from the Fund. Not all grants start on the portal. As it is currently, the query view is leveraging acknowledgement details from the online grant request. That makes it difficult to use correspondence templates on grant records that did not start from a request form. Please, make available the Default Acknowledgment Letter Addressee data fields, which are located on the fund tile from within a grant record.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We'd like the ability to upload media in batch to a grant batch. For example, uploading the grant docket that approved the grant batch via a "Batch Media Upload" so that each grant has the same document.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?