Foundation Cloud Grants

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. We would like to be able to search by the GE Constituent ID when adding recipients and payees to a grant record

Steps to dup:

Grants > Grant > New Grant > Click Recipient or Payee > you can only search by name not constituent ID

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We would like to the GE constituent ID to be added to the GE Constituent records

Steps to dup:

Grants > Constituents > Open any constituent record > GE ID is not on the record

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When creating web applications, it would be so helpful to have an option to be able to have conditional pages rather than just conditional fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Using batch correspondence in Docket, users are unable to email correspondence to Board Members included on the docket. The only groups that pull into batch correspondence in Dockets are fund advisor and recipients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Expense and Payable account number fields to the grant import template. We use this weekly to pay grants and the way our Funds are set up, the Expense and Payables change, so we do not use the default account number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While creating and formatting web applications, there is no option to Justify a line of text or field.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi there!
    This is just a request because I know it would require development adjustments, but we were wondering if it's possible to have only one comment box on the review side of the portal.

Right now, there's the main comment box which is great! There's also the comment box that shows up when you score a question - if that one could go away/be hidden, that would be cool. It's not a big deal for me, but might be nice for some of my coworkers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I was wondering how could I go about adding "Today's Date" as a query field/merge field in our grant correspondence because it appears that only database fields are being pulled for correspondence. Currently, we do not have a database field that functions as such but we want our correspondence contain the day that we generated them as the date listed on the letters. Would it be possible to add "Today's Date" as a field in either Foundation Cloud or GE Classic?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We do a preliminary round of internal screening on all applications before sending them to be reviewed by panelists. We would love if there is a way to create a page on the application or simple comment boxes to be used during the internal review to be seen by panelists, but not by the applicant. As it is now, comments flow from SWP panelist into GE but not the other way.

Side note: simply changing the reviewers Committee permissions to "Admin" wont accomplish this as we don't want scorers to other scores -which is what will happen if they are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like the designated grant ID to be a searchable field

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to request that the "Status" code be added to the available fields in the designated grants module.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Is there a way to bring in the NTEE codes from Charity Evaluator?

Feature Request: Surface the NTEE codes that Charity Evaluator pulls when checking for validity. We would like to see what the IRS is showing for these codes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There are fields present on the Designated Grants screen in GE Classic which we rely on for processing that are not available on the Designated Grants screen in GENXT. They are the Recipient Name field and the Status field. Please add these options as columns and filterable fields.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make accepted org types list configurable
    • Review whether we are downloading the OFAC list (terrorists) and using it
    • Implement multiple Research links for constituents (not just GuideStar, but CharityNavigator and LexusNexus, etc.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. We need default correspondence templates, like grant transmittal letters.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This is just a request for future development of GE NXT. When editing App Groups for Reviews It would also be very helpful if we could do the below:

in the App group modal (Reviews > App groups > open > +Add Application):
    * see an additional column called "Status" (of the application)
    * be able to search/filter by "Status" and
    * be able to search/filter by "Applicant Name"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In the classic view, I can save and copy a grant, which saves me time if I have many grants from the same fund, etc. It's a small down arrow next to the Save and Close button in Classic. I am using GENxT and that option is not available.

REQUEST: Add the option to Save and Copy to the grant screen. Or some form of Copying a grant.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We would like the Grant ["History"] Fund name on the Constituent to appear as it does in Classic GE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have just started using GE NXT to process grants so that I can get used to the look and feel of the new platform. I noticed that there is no "Reset" link in the grant request that allows the default acknowledgement address to be prepopulated like there is GE Classic. This is used on a daily basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When sending individual correspondence on grant, fund advisor and recipient emails populate on the TO: screen. Our clients would like to be able to a send correspondence to the applicant who submitted the original proposal web application to provide them details of the grant. Please add the web user who submitted the original request or All web users from the recipient record (assuming the org has more than one person authorized to submit grant applications) to the To list on email correspondence.

(This means going from a GRGrants record to GRGrantParents where Parent Type is Proposal or Scholarship, and from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?